hi!

Options
Hi! It's great to see Tone It Up related content on myfitnesspal.com. K&K are very inspirational and they provide great resources! I think the bikini challenge ends this week. How did everyone do? I didnt follow it completely so i can't really say much except since coming across their website, i lost the extra 5 pounds helping me to reach a short term goal of mine.

Will this board continue after the bikini challenge?

Replies

• alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's great to see Tone It Up related content on myfitnesspal.com. K&K are very inspirational and they provide great resources! I think the bikini challenge ends this week. How did everyone do? I didnt follow it completely so i can't really say much except since coming across their website, i lost the extra 5 pounds helping me to reach a short term goal of mine.

Will this board continue after the bikini challenge?

Hii! I tried to follow it but it just wasn't structured enough for me - especially with the time difference (I live in the future...in NZ) so I ended up stopping. I still follow their blog though and I'm going to start trying to do their exercises more often.
    The group will still be here - but not sure how to use it - perhaps each month we could upload the TIU calendar and come back to talk about how we went sticking to all the challenges?
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Alex - I had a similar problem - I enjoyed the workouts but seemed like they weren't posted in a way that worked with my schdule. That being said, I liked their HIIT workouts - it seemed like they had a variety of them.

I think I"m going to dig around and see if I can find one from the past to use today. :)