Do you guys eat the same thing every day?

Options
2»

Replies

• bethad5
    bethad5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm really bad about this. I eat literally the same food everyday- overnight oats with chia seeds and protein powder, a big salad with either hard boiled eggs/cheese or a black bean burger, egg white salad wraps, etc, etc. I'm so boring!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I am just that way for breakfast- always 3 eggs over-easy on toast. A few months ago I started dousing it with Cholula chipolte sauce for some variety but that's about it. All other meals I eat a wide variety.

OHHHHHHH by chance, if you are adventurous... Give "Yucateca" or "Valentina" a try - KILLER sauces, great heat AND flavor too!
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Eating the same things guarantees easy tracking for me! I like to try and track in advance so I make it easy on myself by making a week's worth of breakfasts, lunches and snacks on Sundays.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I do also, for the most part. Mostly because I find if I change one thing, then I gotta change a few others too because they all have their purpose in filling up my macros the way I want them to. But every now and then i'll change it up just for variety's sake.
  • skinnylion
    skinnylion Posts: 213
    Options
    I used to. I would make oatmeal for breakfast every morning with a banana, and although it was good and I still want it sometimes I'm trying to do something different every day to experience more variety. (It is, after all, the spice of life!)

Lunches are usually pretty repetitive though. I try to mix it up but there's only so many ways you can make a sandwich, and it's hard to make other kinds of healthy food portable!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I always eat the same thing for breakfast without fail! And I usually eat the same things for snacks but I try to switch up lunch and dinner often so I don't get bored.