help with calories

slm0257
slm0257 Posts: 72 Member
I used the spreadsheet I found on here and for "fat loss" it says on non-workout days my cals are 1661 and on workout days they are 1906. I just want to make sure I have this right. On lifting days, I EAT 1906 (not NET) and if I do any cardio days, I eat 1906 but eat back my exercise cals to at least BMR? Then on my days off, I eat 1661 (is this total calories eating or NET?). Thanks guys!

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    I used the spreadsheet I found on here and for "fat loss" it says on non-workout days my cals are 1661 and on workout days they are 1906. I just want to make sure I have this right. On lifting days, I EAT 1906 (not NET) and if I do any cardio days, I eat 1906 but eat back my exercise cals to at least BMR? Then on my days off, I eat 1661 (is this total calories eating or NET?). Thanks guys!

Hello!

I personally do not use the spreadsheet myself so I cannot say. I use the Scooby calculator to find my daily TDEE and cut - 15% of that and eat the same every day regardless of exercise.

The scooby calc averages your weekly calorie expenditure over 7 days to keep things consistent. Much easier for me to stay on track than varying my calories.

Mike