Weekly goal Tracker

Options
Squible
Squible Posts: 359 Member
For each week I want to have peoples goals and accomplishments as I think this will help us to stay on track.

So for week 1 what are you hoping to acheive...miles/speed/time/going out everyday

Then at the end of the week we come back and say if we have or have not acheived or beaten or target for the week and if so set a new goal for the week after or if we have been unable to achieve our weekly goal any reasons why work/holiday/time/injury.

Replies

• Brownskin63
    Brownskin63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I've just started bike riding, still not too use to it, however I'm determined at least to ride twice a week for at leat an hour. So by the time this challenge begins, I hope to be on target! This is also motivation for me to loose 50 pounds.....wow! that's a lot, never the less wish me luck!
  • YvetteLee1
    YvetteLee1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi all! I've been walking now since April 2....we started a 10,000 step per day challenge at the school district I work in. Have always met the challenge and then some-I made my own personal challenge of at least 15,000 steps per day. Most times I make that but sometimes things come up so don't meet it. But have lost 18 lbs. so far. My goal right now is to lose a total of 34 lbs. Haven't really set a time limit, just taking it 1 lb. at a time. Been pretty much averaging 1 lb. per week. So I saw the 31 miles in July and figure I can probably make that-it keeps the motivation up. I wear a pedometer ALL THE TIME so it keeps me accountable. So good luck to all who join this challenge!
  • vbrabham
    vbrabham Posts: 2
    Options
    I've hated running since I was a kid...the grade school annual track meet was the only day of the year I dreaded! After joining MFP, I decided it was time to get over my resistance to jogging/running. With the great motivation of a friend, and a wonderfully fun full-moon-lantern-paved fundraiser, I ran 5 miles WITHOUT STOPPING. I never thought I could do that, but I did! So now, I'm training to run a city-wide 10K in our beautiful valley, that stretches from one city Butte on one side of town, to another Butte on the other side of town. It's on 7/4, and I'll be turning 47 that day, so I'm ready to light up this 31 Miles in July challenge with some great running and biking, and I might even swim some laps before I hit the steam room!
  • spotteddrafter
    spotteddrafter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    week 1 goal = 20 miles (walking)
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Week 1, I am hoping to acheive...
    miles: 9
    speed: 4.0
    time: ? min
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Week 1 i hope to get 10 miles in running most of them!
  • somatiff
    somatiff Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    first week, I hope to get 9 miles in!
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals guys! So excited about this! only 10 days till it starts woot woot!

Keep the goals coming in :)

for my first goal (s)
    I want to run at least 1mile a day so first goal is 7 miles in the first week
    Also I want to improve my time...It ranges from 11min mile to over a 12 min mile. I want to get it consistently on a 12min mile or below to begin with.

July is gonna be a fantastic month!
  • besosol
    besosol Posts: 1
    Options
    Week 1 goal: 10 miles - bike riding
  • jessikas5
    jessikas5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Week 1 goal: Walking 3 miles a day Mon-Fri= 15 miles.
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Goal = 20 miles.
  • raggyanndoll
    raggyanndoll Posts: 176
    Options
    Week 1 goal:

Walk/jog three times per week, 3 miles per day=9 miles per week
    Walk only one time per week, 3 miles per day=3 miles per week

Total=12 miles per week

The 12 miles will only be counted if they are in my activity log for my Fitbit. No counting general steps taken during the day. In other words, these miles need to be purposeful exercise.
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    week 1 my goal is 10 miles mostly running/walking on the treadmill
  • MrsSnelly
    MrsSnelly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Week 1 goal of 10 miles walk/jog intervals; spread out in 2.5 mile stretches over 4 days.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    goal for the first week of July - run outside 10 miles with stopping only ONCE each run.
  • eric198
    eric198 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Week one goal is walk 25 miles!
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,my goal is to walk at least 4-5 days a week. I can walk but we are down to one car..and i get off at 11:30p.m. and my husband gets off at 2 am so it is hard to get up at 6 to work out before going to work at 2 p.m. It wasn't bad when we had two cars bt...now i am trying to figure out on surviving on 4-5 hrs a sleep a day..But I will figure this out some how..Because I want to keep losing weight and don't want this to be an excuse not to. Lord knows i would use it and fall off
  • bdavis11758
    bdavis11758 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new to fitness pal and the groups. Week one goal is to bike 20 miles or two hours. So far I have ridden 12 miles in one hour 14 minutes.
  • brandi1425
    Options
    My goal for the first week is 20 miles walking/jogging! I CAN do this!
  • Brim__
    Brim__ Posts: 14
    Options
    My goal for 1st week in July is 80 bicycle miles (20 miles 4 times)