Did u experience rapid fat loss in Stage 7?

Options
keesh1123
keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
Hi all,

I am currently in Stage 5 and trying to decide if I should skip Stage 6 and go straight to 7 or not. I'm wondering, for those that have completed Stage 7, did you experience "rapid fat loss" during or after stage 7 as the book suggests will happen? Thanks.

Replies

• jpfrimmer
    jpfrimmer Posts: 134
    Options
    Hi, I have 2 workouts left of stage 7 (I'm doing the stage through twice). When I started NROLFW I dropped 5 lbs pretty fast, but as I continued I gained 3 back. However, my measurements stayed the same. I did go through with stage six, but now as I'm finishing up stage 7 the scale is starting to drop again and I can see more definition in my stomach. I haven't measured my body fat, but as far as I can tell I have lost some body fat over the last month or so!
  • keesh1123
    Options
    That is great! Thank you for your response!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,945 Member
    Options
    I am in Stage 6....come join! (i.e. don't skip it!)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I did stage 7 in conjunction with a cut cycle and I lost 5 pounds.
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I am in Stage 6....come join! (i.e. don't skip it!)

Trying to decide if I want too. Concerned about the barbell split squat, no spotter.
  • keesh1123
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input. I have decided to go ahead and do Stage 6 :)
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Trying to decide if I want too. Concerned about the barbell split squat, no spotter.
    [/quote]

Do you use the squat rack to load up the barbell? If so, you should be OK on the split squat. I started off just using the pre-weighted barbells, but finally got to a heavy enough weight that I couldn't press it safely up and onto my shoulders. I started using the squat rack and I felt a lot better about it.