Venting!!

Options
Hey Ladies..So im venting and I hope no one minds. Let me jump right into it. Today was a hard day for me because I decided that no matter what my circumstances, finances, emotional, or physical ability I am taking charge of my health and life by loosing weight. Well when I clean up or workout I am a quiet person. I dont talk much. More like im in my zone. In my head Im constantly asking GOD for the willpower and strength to accomplish whatever it is I am doing. Well my husband does not take my silence as just that..he takes it more as an Attitude. Ladies by no means do I have an attitude. I dont like to be bothered much and I try and keep a smile on my face but sometimes that mug just comes up.. Thats one thing I need to add to my list is working on my outer apperance while im in the zone. I guess it throws people off because I ALWAYS have a smile on my face.. To me he knows how I am and I would hope that he can be more understanding and supportive...I can on..and on..typing but I dont want to bore anyone LOL..Thanks for letting me vent:tongue:

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Vent away! I understand. Sometimes it's like that. (((hugs)))
  • omwtofit
    omwtofit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yes, yes vent away!!! we all need to do it sometimes. But do try to take your hubby's feelings to heart. It probably reminds him too much of the "silent treatment." lol. Just try to be conscious of it!!! Great job on taking charge of your health!!! Good luck girl. Smile
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Oh do I understand. I get the same thing. But I just let everyone know that it is not about him, her, or them anymore. It is time for me to get my stuff together. And if that requires me being a little more in tune with who I am and what I am trying to accomplish....then so be it!!!

Vent away.
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Girl just have a quiet sit down with him and tell him what's up, this is serious! My husband at first would kind of like play around like I would be doing a push-up and he would feel on my bootie, or just get beside me and start doing the kick boxing or whatever and girl one day I just stopped and went off I let him know this is not a game for me and I'm trying to concentrate hell I'm 245lbs trying to do squats, lunges, and karate chopping Bruce Lee kicking all around the living room! I told him have some respect for me and what I'm trying do!! He apologized and everything has been great since then. Just talk to him, because you need his support with this, your family has to go on this journey with you weather you want them to or not.