Kindle or book

fergie2812
fergie2812 Posts: 155 Member
HI
Got a sample for the kindle and read it last night but not sure whether its better to get the actual book or not. I don't tend to get real books anymore and my kindle goes everywhere with me.
What does anyone recommend?

Replies

• Emilit_uk
    Emilit_uk Posts: 87
    I have the kindle version, its ok, a bit annoying to flip back and forth through pages to view the workout charts and then the workouts themselves, but I manage!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    I have a PDF version - goes on my kindle and computer - That way I have it with me at the gym to reminders on HOW to do the lifts correctly but I also have it on my computer so I can print the charts :)
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 155 Member
    ooh how do you get the pdf?
    Or am I being thick?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I used the kindle, and downloaded the kindle for my phone. I would highlight (not bookmark) the chart for that stage as well as all the exercises. It was great on my phone because I could flip back and forth between mfp and kindle to see the work and record the work.
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 248 Member
    I bought it on the kindle initially, but ended up buying the book because I find it easier to flip through and find the bits I need.
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    I have a kindle fire. I printed my exercise log off the website and filled it out for phase 1. I book marked all of the exercises for phase 1 in my kindle. I can quickly go to those pages in my kindle. I like it.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    I got the PDF version off line.... I don't remember which site.... I'll have to go look and get back to you on that
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Ive got the ebook, but im wishing i bought the paper version...
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    I have it on the Kindle and although you can bookmark, I find it time consuming and wish I had a paper copy to flick back and forth.
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    I would definitely go with the book. I have a nook, and love it, but for this, I find it easier to put color-coded tabs on the pages I need so I can locate them quickly while I am trespassing in man-territory at the gym :-)
  • I have the kindle fire and wasnt sure if I should buy the paper version. Thanks for some thoughts on this since I haven't started the workouts yet.
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    I'm interested in the PDF version too I've ordered the book after my kindle being too cumbersome..
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    I bought the book version, and I like having the ability to flip to page references more easily.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Definitely the book.