LET'S HAVE SOME FUN TODAY

Options
rosied915
rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
It is going to br BRUTALLY hot here in the East (NJ)~ how about if we relax a little and stay cool indoors?

My profile pic is of my beloved doxies Molly, Ruby and Libby and by now you have all seen them around here.

I would LOVE to see everyone's 4 legged loved ones~ post a pic and tell us about them!

My doxies are all female~ the black and brown ones are sisters and are age 10 and brown and white one is age 6 (she is the first "Piebald" doxie we had ever seen and we fell in love instantly)

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    <
    That's my frufru dog Sugarplum, he'll be 10 in July! Full Bischon, he thinks of himself as a real bad azz. He once saw a black chow and black pitbull (friends of his) go after a kitty friend of his. Well that pissed him off and he tried to attack the dogs like he was possessed! Still hates pits, chows, and most black dogs....still loves kitties!
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    <
    This is Normy my rotten cat being a little ham!!
  • emgel9
    emgel9 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    As soon as I get home I'll def post pics of my (1) silly silly mutt Brownie who keeps me in shape (the dog needs about 6-9 miles of exercise a day!), and (2) my princess of a cat - Prudence. If only Pru loved Brownie...
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I wish I could post a picture of my beloved Shasta, she was so gorgeous, total nut bar, goofy and just plain dumb (I think she played dumb so she would have to do things!) She was a Dalmatian, gorgeous dog, brown eyes that melted your heart. She grew up on a 65 acre farm with us and then we had to move for DHs work so we were in a city, she thought she still owned 65 acres, so she "guarded" the neighbourhood well! Oh and she hated fire trucks and sirens LOL.

We now have two very lovely cats, they have been with us for 12+ years. A calico, Sally and tortoiseshell, Lucy. I will attempt to change my avatar, but the last time I did that it was a major trial!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    no matter what i do, i cannot post pics haha grrrr im trying!! :P
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Ok so here are my two girls as promised, Sally is the calico, and yes she is full grown.

Lucy believes in the EM2WL principle, she is the tortoiseshell! :wink:

I changed my avatar and it shows on my homepage but not here????? why oh why.... There we go! I am so challenged :blushing:
  • _stephanie0
    Options
    I GOT IT!!

Flex & Lily!! They love eachother and we didnt even position them like this!! They live with me and my boyfriend :) My dog lives with my mom...I'll post him next!!

cat.jpg
  • _stephanie0
    Options
    TAZ!! :) rescued him as a puppy off the highway! :) sweetest ever

tazzz.jpg
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My black lab - Diaz.... he's such a sweetheart! Still a pup, only 7 months and still eats and destroys stuff he shouldn't.... hehe.

7413971462_6539d22202.jpg
    May 2012 073
  • rusty1257
    rusty1257 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is my dog Annie. She's over 13 years old now and not well. She's been a great dog and it will truely hurt when we have to "let her go." I suspect that it will be very soon. :cry:

stil trying to get photo to work....Oh, well I got her in my avatar now...
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    OMG you guys~ these are AWESOME!!!

They are all so beautiful and preciousI What would we do without them?

Thanks for posting these and sharing your stories~ hope it brightened your day, it did mine! :heart: