I need some friends now please!

Options
Shannonpurple
Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
Hi
I am Shannon I started in March and I only wanted to lose 20lbs and I have lost 8lbs so far. I just can’t seem to loss any more I need someone to yell at me when I am eating cupcakes and ice cream because I know that is the only thing holding me back. I need someone to be truthful with me and hard on me. If anyone is up for the challenge please friend me.
Shanny
:happy:

Replies

• LaundryJo
    LaundryJo Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi there! I think the secret is to not have it in the house in the first place. If I buy chips, sweets, cheese, I'll eat it all, I can't stop thinking about it! If it's not there, I'll eat carrots or celery and some hummus. I miss cheese so much! x
  • matineeheather
    matineeheather Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi , I find I crave the bad when i'm stressed so i don't keep the bad food in the house. However, I do give myself 1 day a week for a sweet treat to keep the cravings to a minimum:smile:
  • natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am totally up for telling you off for over indulging in cakes and sweet things, if you return the favour. My vices are savoury snacks like pringles, too many nuts, or chips(french fries.)

Feel free to friend me if you like. :)
  • kogloff
    kogloff Posts: 3
    Options
    I definitely know the feeling! I really need someone to yell at me too. I just tell myself that food is fuel and cupcakes, cookies, etc are just sugary, no-fuel foods and that usually helps. I need a little push away from the cookie jar every so often though! ;) But I do agree that having it in the house makes my cravings skyrocket; knowing it's there just makes me want to eat ALL of it! Feel free to add me! :)
  • caramellattekiss
    caramellattekiss Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I second not having it in the house. I often find I didn't really want it anyway if I have to go out to get the treat!
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I second not having it in the house. I often find I didn't really want it anyway if I have to go out to get the treat!

I totally can't have it in the house. I'd be in big trouble. Assuming my teenage boy didn't beat me to it, that it.

And I completely agree with the above statement of not really wanting it anyway. I actually turned around half way to our local favorite ice cream shop a while back. I was driving through town and thought to myself "WHAT am I doing?! I'm not hungry, and just because I have a few extra cals left today, doesn't mean I HAVE to eat them-especially on ice cream." My husband was with me. He just turned and gave me this really confused look. :P
  • caramellattekiss
    caramellattekiss Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't drive, so I have to walk to get my treats. I usually give up at the point of looking for my shoes and decide I'm not that desperate for a KitKat!