Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Amazing run this morning!

Im_NotPerfect
Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
Had an AWESOME run this morning! Thankfully it was cooler than on Tuesday. But I ran for 12 minutes straight (little over a mile), walked for 3 minutes, then ran for 10.5 minutes (exactly a mile). I'm SO going to ROCK the Packer 5K in 5 weeks!!

Replies

• secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    You are doing a fantastic job. I am honored to be your friend!! That 5k is going to be easy for you.
  • MsBrdlv
    MsBrdlv Posts: 77 Member
    Great job!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    You are doing a fantastic job. I am honored to be your friend!! That 5k is going to be easy for you.

Aww...thanks Secret! :) I really think this is the first thing I've ever wanted to go above and beyond for. I don't want to just make it over the finish line. I want to finish with a vengence! :)
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Awesome progress!!! I can't even imagine running 12 minutes straight. lol Keep up the great work! With that attitude you'll finish strong!!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Awesome job girl! Keep it up!
  • I am doing the Packer 5K as well! I signed up with co-workers and we're just doing the walking wave, but this is what prompted me to start the C25K and I'm so glad I did! I am only on week 2 but am really motivated! You're going to rock the Packer 5K!