would someone look at my diary

Options
juliaamilee
juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
Help me out. Since increasing my calories I have gained 5 pounds. I have a hard time eating alot of calories. I am doing insanity. I get the calories from a HRM. Can anyone offer any insite?? Usually I do walk or something in the evenings as well. But right now I am teaching a class and not getting home until about 930 or after. So I have to eat dinner have family time then off to bed to get up at 6 to do insanity to go to my full time job.

Replies

• KCharron20
    KCharron20 Posts: 105
    Options
    My suggestion would be to change the settings on your diary to include your sodium. It looks to me like you might be getting too much salt. This would cause your body to retain water. You should try to keep it under 2500. Some people suggest under 2000. Also your protein looks a little low. You might try upping that a bit. Also how much water do you drink during the day? It's important to keep drinking water to keep flushing your system from working out. Hang in there! Good Luck!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i agree with the above poster... also you said you increased your calories?? i looked at the last couple days and its around 1300... if youre doing insanity then thats the problem... eat MORE!!....agree to up the protein... aim for 40c/40p/20f
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am so trying to eat more. I drink tons of water. I dont drink anything else usually. I am making myself eat breakfast. up for Ideas on protiens. I just dont eat much meat... NO nuts allergic.... ok so I'll water NA intake... but I do take HCTZ that should pull it off. But I will def track it. and increase my calories...