beginning again

MileyClimb
MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
I really need to do this right so tomorrow I am going to begin again from scratch. I think I really need to do the reset for the 8 weeks to really get this done right. dealing with some things also. this is very humbling I get afraid of letting others down by realizing I need to begin again. the more em2wl friends the better. Seminole gurl's blog really helped me see the light where I am. I have to realize this journey is about me not about anyone else.

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    This is why I do what I am doing. Because I owe it to myself.

I was struggling for the last 15 years with ED and VLCD. I just want to be healthy and I want to have a healthy relationship to food.

I just have some vanity pounds to shed, and if I don't lose them but build muscle instead I am fine too.

I am feeling so much better now that I am eating properly and I do feel LIBERATED!
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 306 Member
    I'm crying over me, over you and everyone of us that have this idea in our head that we should be like everyone else! I have not ate this much food in 18 years! For real... I want to slap myself for putting myself worth directly on top of my pant size.

DO the reset! Get back to eating..... do it for you... Give 100% for YOU! If someone makes a comment about your eating, screw them! Eat away (just keep it clean.). I am doing a reset when I return from Arizona in July.

Together we can do this... because the other way well it's not even an option any more for us. NOT AN OPTION!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Girlfriend, should you come back and see this, PLEASE send me a FR!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    :) Well we are friends so im here if you need me:smile:
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Start over for YOU! I just went and read that blog and it touched me too. Good luck with the reset, I am so happy I am doing mine.
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Good luck with restarting. I'm sorry to see you leave as 'Miley'. I wish you all the luck success possible.