Should I reset? NEW AT THIS!

Options
Hi there :). Although I'm not new to dieting, healthy food, and exercise, I'm extremely new to this whole EM2WL.

Since Oct. 2011 I had been eating only 800-1000 cal :S, and running approx. 3 miles a day 5 days a week. A month ago, after losing 20 lbs I decided I wasn't going to starve any longer because I wasn't seeing any results with 5 more lbs to lose, and a extremely tired body. I started eating 1200 calories, and right on time I found this group.

I started this week eating a 1700 cal diet, and burning around 200 cal from exercise, which takes me to a 1500 net cal diet (including exercise), having a BRM = 1400. However, I wanted to verify if I should continue this way, or if I should do a reset before, due to the extreme dieting I put my body through.

I started right away, because I had a metabolic test, in which appears that I have a +18% metabolism, which is classify as FAST, but even though I just wanted to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

Feel free to add me or give me any extra tips. Any constructive criticism will be highly appreciated. THANKS!

Replies

• aroby001
    aroby001 Posts: 16
    Options
    Anybody?
  • ehs5mw
    ehs5mw Posts: 65
    Options
    I would do the full reset, but it's really up to you. It might work for you without it, since everyone is different, but I personally don't think it's going to hurt anything to do the reset even if it wasn't absolutely necessary for you.
  • aroby001
    aroby001 Posts: 16
    Options
    I would do the full reset, but it's really up to you. It might work for you without it, since everyone is different, but I personally don't think it's going to hurt anything to do the reset even if it wasn't absolutely necessary for you.

Thanks a lot. I'm really going to consider the reset. I wanna do it right this time!