Are your temps off??

Options
twinmomtwice4
twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
This may sound strange but has anyone else noticed, as their metabolism is becoming more fired up, that you're hot all the time. I mean, ALL. THE. TIME.

Yesterday, I took the kids to McDonald's and they were complaining about how cold it was and I was literally sweating. I asked a lady sitting next to us if she thought it was cold and she said she had just talked to the manager about turning the a/c off because her kids had complained about how cold it was, too.

It just seems like I'm always running hot while everyone else is either comfortable or too cold.

Anyone else have this issue? I'm hoping it's a good thing....meaning my metabolism is working over time...LOL!

Replies

• konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OMG I thought it was just me!! Seriously!!!! I was like what is going on with my body/hormones whatever.. I was sitting in bible study last night with my friend and both of us are normally cold. I swear I was sweating..LOL Ughhh.. Tell me whats going on!!!...
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    This may sound strange but has anyone else noticed, as their metabolism is becoming more fired up, that you're hot all the time. I mean, ALL. THE. TIME.

Yesterday, I took the kids to McDonald's and they were complaining about how cold it was and I was literally sweating. I asked a lady sitting next to us if she thought it was cold and she said she had just talked to the manager about turning the a/c off because her kids had complained about how cold it was, too.

It just seems like I'm always running hot while everyone else is either comfortable or too cold.

Anyone else have this issue? I'm hoping it's a good thing....meaning my metabolism is working over time...LOL!

Me tooooooooo!! Normally I'm the one who is freezing, but now I'm the one who's a hottie.......:smokin: and not in a good way!!!!!