1st day of EM2WL..!!

Options
Ok guys today was my first day trying this out...honestly it was so hard trying to figure out exactly what to eat keeping my calories up as well as watching my macros but I think I was successful...My BMR is 1642, my TDEE is 2545...I cut 20% which is 2036... I didn't eat the full 2036 but I made sure my net was at least my BMR. Can you guys look through my diary and tell me how I did today I would greatly appreciate some feedback... :) and feel free to add me....thanks in advance!

Replies

• bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm legit impressed. Your eating is very clean. The only real processed food I saw was the Atkins stuff. You're going to do well here if you do that every day.

Just be aware that your cut today would be tdee-25% or so which is high. I know it's pretty hard to eat this much especially day 1, but do your best to stuff it down. It seems crazy but it works. I increased from 1700 to right around 3000 in one day. That was insane but I am so happy I did it because the next 2 days my energy was off the hook.

You're going to fit in well here, I have a feeling. :)
    Welcome!
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thankyou so much! I only had the Akins bar cause I already ate my dinner and I needed something that was enough calories, but didn't make me go over my carbs get me to my fiber goal and put in some protein as well..did sooo many diffrent calculations and this was the only thing that worked.
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Anybody else care to take a look at my diary from yesterday?
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Looks great!