NROLFW... Newbie & I have some questions

Options
dmgeurts
dmgeurts Posts: 23 Member
I really want to get started with this. I have seen so many successes here, and I really think that lifting is the key to EM2WL.

I have a couple of hurdles to overcome first - and I am hoping you all can help me out.

I live waaaay out of town, my nearest gym is 20 miles one direction - so getting a membership is totally out of the question for me.

Is there any way I can be successful with this program working it at home? And if so, do in necessarly need to start out by buying a full set of weights? Or is there other (less expensive) equiptment I could purchase that would make it doable. Especially when I am first starting out - I think that once I got into it - I'd be more willing to invest.

I have not purchased the book yet - I have it on hold at my local B&N - I plan to purchase it this afternoon. I guess I would just like to have this information before I invest in the book, as well.

Thank you so much to everyone for being such an inspiration. I am still very nervous about this - but I have seen so many successes here that I hope I can be among them.

D~

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I don't have the book (yet) because I also don't have a gym membership (yet) ....too poor for the gym, I'd have to pick between it and where I take zumba/turbokick and I just like them too much even though I would prefer to focus on strength... anyway now I'm rambling-

my point is. BUMP because I would like to hear an answer as well