55+ members on EM2WL need friends/ new to this group

I have been reading and following the forums for several weeks now. I just started on the program...had the Ticker downloaded before becoming a member..lol. I believe in what ya'll are doing. I need some GALPALS closer to my age to inspire me and me inspire and motivate them. Constructive criticism is fine..just not sarcastic and vulgar. :):happy: :flowerforyou:

PM me please.

Replies

• rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    I have been reading and following the forums for several weeks now. I just started on the program...had the Ticker downloaded before becoming a member..lol. I believe in what ya'll are doing. I need some GALPALS closer to my age to inspire me and me inspire and motivate them. Constructive criticism is fine..just not sarcastic and vulgar. :):happy: :flowerforyou:

PM me please.

Nanna welcome to the em2wl family. I turned 47 last month and I can always use more supportive peeps!!! So feel free to add me if ya want! :flowerforyou:

Anita
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    I sure will Sugar. I hope to see more of the hmmm dare I say Seniors doing this as well. Anyone can add me for that matter...:)
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Hello I am 57 and just started with MFP. Have lost 7 lbs this year counting calories (around1850 a day) and exercising a couple of days a week. Started NRWLFW about 4 weeks ago and just doing at home what I feel comfortable with. I definitely feel stronger even in just a few weeks. Love this EM2WL forum, think I actually having been doing it in the past without realising it. Happy to keep in touch.