Yay! Woot Woot!

Options
MrsKosal
MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
So, I haven't measured myself again since starting NROLFW 3 weeks ago. But......I totally need to replace my bras! They are way too big around for my girls now! And the improper fit actually makes my bubbies sore!

And....my "fat" work pants are super loose on me again! I think we are getting somewhere. It usually starts at my face, neck chest, etc. And.....my back is feeling so tight, and inbetween my shoulders. The lifting is paying off!

Replies

• gjriddle
    gjriddle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! How exciting!
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    So, I haven't measured myself again since starting NROLFW 3 weeks ago. But......I totally need to replace my bras! They are way too big around for my girls now! And the improper fit actually makes my bubbies sore!

And....my "fat" work pants are super loose on me again! I think we are getting somewhere. It usually starts at my face, neck chest, etc. And.....my back is feeling so tight, and inbetween my shoulders. The lifting is paying off!

I hear ya 'bout the girls!!!!!! I'm glad you're seeing some good results finally!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot!!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    whoop whoop!! that's awesome!
  • cinblog1965
    cinblog1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That is great!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic news! Way to go!
  • b_fit4life
    b_fit4life Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What is NROLFW? I really feel like I need to incorporate more strength training into my schedule...even though I LOVE my Turbo Fire.
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yay!! You give us hope!! :)
  • CleanandLean33
    Options
    B fit for life- nrolfw is the new rules for lifting for women... Can't remember the author but it advocates lifting heavy for women to lose fat and tone. Ive just started... On 2nd workout ... And it's simple to follow so far with alternativesyou can do at home too.