Reset and Macros?

Dumb question, but....... I am debating on whether or not my body needs the reset. Is it necessary to reach my macros every day during the reset? That's A LOT of protein. Thanks in advance for your advice :smile:

Replies

• mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    The more protein you can fit in, the better off you will be IMO and the less room you will have for "empty" calories. I try to meet my protein macro, and kind of let the other ones fall whereever. Especially if you are lifting heavy, its important to get that protein in. If you're not a big meat eater, you can always try things like greek yogurt, protein powders, etc.
  • stephaniepullen
    stephaniepullen Posts: 22 Member
    Thanks for the advice! I have my calories set to TDEE- 15% right now, but I'm debating on whether I need to do a reset. My calories have been all over the place the last couple of months, but recently in the 1700-2000 range with eating back exercise calories. Then I have my binge days in between. I've been working on fitting the protein in, but I wasn't sure if it was necessary to watch my macros during the reset. I ordered NROLFW and it has shipped (yay!) so it should be here in a few days. I'm not doing any lifting yet, but I plan to.