totally just had an EM2WL moment...

blynnblair
blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
i was planning out the rest of my day, looked at my macros and they are spot on right now, what did i just say to myself?

"yes! Damn I'm good! :laugh: "

Then i realized since im doing NROLFW tonight have ANOTHER 300 or so calories to eat on top of the 563 i have left. oh this is glorious and taking some getting used to!

Hope you all are having an awesome friday!!:drinker:

Replies

• MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    WOOT WOOT! Are you following scooby numbers or the NROLFW numbers? I've just been doing scooby so I've been eating the same every day and not lower on workout days. I hope thats right! I just finished WORKOUT4 B today! Felt great! You are doing awesome!
  • blynnblair
    i'm following the NROLFW right now but the numbers are really close.

Scooby 15% cut 2329

NROLFW non workout 2250

NROLFW workout 2550

the difference is 197 calories over the course of a week. I'm open to suggestions if someone has experience with having done both though

Thanks! you're doing awesome too!
  • bigjpickle
    bigjpickle Posts: 8 Member
    What is NROLFW? Oh wait, since I am new to EM2WL, maybe I shouldn't confuse myself more than I should :laugh:

I kind of had a similar moment today. I have done so much reading in the past couple of days and feel I have more to do, but think I have finally realized not to panic and make it simple. So, I think I finally get it and am just ironing out the kinks, figuring out food choices and workouts.

Today, I feel great!!
  • Whooo! I'm having a rest day today and honestly 2000 calories with NO exercise is freaking me out a little. I'm up for the challenge though. LOL!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    What is NROLFW? Oh wait, since I am new to EM2WL, maybe I shouldn't confuse myself more than I should :laugh:

I kind of had a similar moment today. I have done so much reading in the past couple of days and feel I have more to do, but think I have finally realized not to panic and make it simple. So, I think I finally get it and am just ironing out the kinks, figuring out food choices and workouts.

Today, I feel great!!

The short answer: NROLFW= New Rules Of Lifting For Women~ it's a book with a nice little program for weight lifting just for us!
    Lifing weights is a good companion with EM2WL because it promotes GAINING MUSCLE AND LOSING FAT~

Meanwhile, welcome to the family and you're on the right track: keep it simple!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    i was planning out the rest of my day, looked at my macros and they are spot on right now, what did i just say to myself?

Then i realized since im doing NROLFW tonight have ANOTHER 300 or so calories to eat on top of the 563 i have left. oh this is glorious and taking some getting used to!

Hey you~ did we hear about how your first day went???:huh:

We're waiting.........:tongue:
  • blynnblair

Hey you~ did we hear about how your first day went???:huh:

We're waiting.........:tongue:

Here in a couple hours you will get a full report! i was super tired and didnt feel the best wednesday night. so tonight i promise is my first workout!! thanks for keeping me accountable too