Lifting at hOme workout advice

giag09
giag09 Posts: 203 Member
I want to strength train more at home I have various size hand weight s 5/8ln medicine ball and ankle weights.,, Is it possible to achieve a proper workout using just free weights I am kinda burned out from workout video I have been literally doing them for the Past 10 yrs and need more variety

Replies

• mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Yes! There is tons of variety out there. For the past 3 weeks, I've been following stronglifts (google it). Its just one of many free workout programs out there. Personally, I love Cathe Friedrich videos, and they are always my go-to. But I hear ya on being burnt out, sometimes we just need a change of pace. I dont know if you have a barbell in addition to your hand weights, but definitely worth the investment in the future if you have room for one. I dont think it requires much equipment to get a decent strength training workout from home. I pretty much workout exclusively from home, and meet with a trainer once a week. Check out bodybuilding.com as well, they have some great free programs out there. Jamie Eason's live fit trainer would be a good one.