Day 1 - Paleo

Options
Maasmondy
Maasmondy Posts: 54 Member
Hey Everyone!

Today is my first official day Paleo.

I've been thinking about doing this for 3 months or so, back when I started P90X. I just finished the program and as I went though, I started eliminating dairy. Whis wasn't as hard as I thought, even being from the Mid-West!

This week I've been about 80% Paleo. Tried a lot of new recipes to see what I like. Paleomg.com is my new favorite blog and I got a lot of recipes from there!

So, here I am, 5'4", 134 lbs. Would love to be in the 120's! I'm hoping this change will be a good fit for me and help improve my fitness. I'm starting Insanity on Monday the 25th.

Just looking for support from people who are of this lifestyle, as I know no one IRL that does this!

Thank you in advance for your help, support and commitment!

Replies

• laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am Primal (about 6 months now) and sloowwwly transitioning to Paleo. I still like my dairy a bit too much. ;)
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been eating primal for about 4 weeks now (maybe later I'll give up the dairy, but not yet!). Feel free to ad me - I'm always looking to see who's been making delicious new recipies :)
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Im about a month in.
  • nil8r
    nil8r Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been following Primal for the past couple of months now and having a lot of success so far. Feel free to add me!
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been primal since April. I don't eat much dairy, just the occasional treat that usually makes me feel sick. But I just can't give up taking the kids for ice cream every once in a while in the summer.
  • whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been doing Primal for over a year, tried to give up dairy but I like it too much....:smile:
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm a couple weeks into primal (can't cut dairy completely yet) and would love some more primal/paleo friends
  • Spooky_Rach
    Spooky_Rach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Add me too if you like :). I've been primal since last October (apart from the spectacular fall from the wagon over christmas - I got back on though :)), I love my dairy a bit too much to go Paleo. Though I do have a lots less than I did before primal.