Good thing?

spaingirl2011
spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
So, I'm half way through phrase one of my reset (While in Spain for the last two weeks, my TDEE is going to be higher than when I move back to California). According to my fitbit, I've been burning between 2700-3000 calories a day, so I've been working to meet those calories while I'm here (I don't always write them down in the diary, but keep a mental list of what I've eaten).

Today was my first weigh-in day on a MUCH higher calorie goal. I'm not a slave to the scale, but I have a general curiosity about my body and how it responds to new changes. And the verdict .... even after 3 days of high calorie eating I'm ..... MAINTAINING!

Woot! I mean, it's exactly the same number. Exactly. And it gives me a lot of hope that I can maintain when I finally do get to maintenance one day. On my low calorie diet, it would fluctuate all over the place and I'd wonder if I could keep the same weight from one week to the next. This is very encouraging.

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    That's absolutely great news :)
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    I am expecting a gain next week when TOM makes an appearance. Glad that my body seems to be responding, though!