Weight Loss Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• HildeDanmark
    HildeDanmark Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6"

My current weight is 172 and my goal by Labor Day is 160.

So, I'd like to lose 12 pounds, which is a little over 1lb/week.
  • Ruthy420
    Ruthy420 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOULD LIKE TO LOOSE 20 POUNDS TO GET TO MY GOAL OF 140 OR LESS. WOULD LIKE TO GET UNDER 10MIN MILES. AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE LIVING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE :-)
  • pdh004
    pdh004 Posts: 5
    Options
    I would love to lose 20 pounds by Labor Day! I really want to lose it in 59 days!
  • kesiarosanna
    Options
    i need to lose 20 lbs by then, i go to south east asia for 6 months on that day so will need to be ok spending a lot of time in a bikini!
  • arosas7
    arosas7 Posts: 7
    Options
    I want to lose 15-20 lbs and look darn good in a bikini again. ; )
  • abbeyl11
    abbeyl11 Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm down with losing 20 lbs by labor day :) I've recently become very active (for me) and have changed my eating habits drastically but to an eating style that I can live with for the rest of my life. I'm so excited to have some challenges and goals to work towards!
  • jcg2462
    jcg2462 Posts: 2
    Options
    I want to lose 15-20 pounds by Labor Day. My long term goal is to lose 50 pounds (current weight 171) I started MFP last week and did lose 1 pound when I weighed this morning. I started doing Zumba a couple months ago and can tell my body is changing some, but I need to kick it into gear which a healthy diet as well. My main issue is keeping my sugar points down, everything else is under the goals for the day, but it's amazing how I use up all the sugar points with just a yogurt and a package of nuts. Anyone have suggestions?
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    to lose the 20 pounds I have just recently put back on. :(
    ( oh and hopefully a few more as well... as I didn't get to my goal)

I WILL DO THIS

***anyone please feel free to add me*** the more the merrier (sp?)

Good luck everyone
    Heather
  • sunshinedean
    sunshinedean Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25 pounds by Labor day, that would be great! I know that is a stretch goal but what the heck aim high right?!?

:flowerforyou: My main goal is just to be able to move easier with less pain!! :flowerforyou:
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!!!
    My goal is to lose about 15 to 20 pounds by labor day.
    I hope that this group will help me to do so!!!!

Good Luck to you all!!!
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 to 25 pounds by Labour Day. I need to get my butt in gear and get moving. It is so easy to make excuses when the kids are home for the summer.
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My goal is to break the 150 pound range. I'm currently 163.1 lbs. and I always hit a plateau around 160s. I will be happy to be 158 pounds!