Doing the metabolism reset and super happy so far!

kazzsjourney
kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
Ive tried eating at a 10% and 15% cut without a lot of success (specifically the 15% cut) so after a lot of flailing at this...and unable to stick to it...i spent a lot of this week reading and rereading stickies and posts and rewatching videos. And got it now firmly in my head while doing a reset the most i can hope for is to maintain....but to expect to gain at least a couple of kilos (4 pounds) and possibly even as high as 5 kilos (a lil over 10 pounds). So far so good! Its only day 2.....but first day i gained 300 grams and this morning i maintained....still very early days....but most importantly i am loving that i have got this headset of mine in what appears to be the right place and so glad im looking at the long term result :)

Replies

• mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Great news! I am about 21/2 weeks into metabolism reset. I actually feel hungry now unllike at first. Still feeling bloated BUT NOT weak like I was feeling on vlcd.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    I'm half way through and only up 0.2 pounds...the bloating does go away (I really limit dairy, to much sodium).
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Great news :)
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    That's awesome! It is a great feeling when you feel like you've got your head wrapped around this!