Changing settings?

bethad5
bethad5 Posts: 176 Member
hi all- does anyone know of a way to change settings for workouts? I have my goal of 300 minutes of exercise (to make sure I get into my activity level), but I think the weeks go Monday-Sunday which makes my times off. There's also a calorie goal, but I ignore that since I just put in 1 cal per workout, but being able to use the times would be nice! When I logged today and was under the 300 I kept running the numbers through my head and then went back to make sure I'd logged it all... and then realized my run on Sunday went onto last week's. Not a big deal if I can't figure it out, but it'd just be more convenient if there was a way to change it :)

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    If I am understanding what you need....You go to My Home Tab and Click on Goals (Right underneath) - Not sure if you are putting your own numbers in or letting MFP do your calories for you - So click on which one you are using and you should be able to go from there...HTH!!
  • bethad5
    bethad5 Posts: 176 Member
    If I am understanding what you need....You go to My Home Tab and Click on Goals (Right underneath) - Not sure if you are putting your own numbers in or letting MFP do your calories for you - So click on which one you are using and you should be able to go from there...HTH!!

I have it set for 300 minutes a week of exercise- but it looks like on MFP 'weeks' are Monday to Sunday when a week to me is Sunday to Saturday, haha. I've poked all around and can't find where to change it!