End of week 2

Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
What do you ladies think? I think I might re-do week two this week, or alternate it with week 3. How did you like this level? Etc

Replies

• saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Ready to start level 2 today! Hoping my booty is screaming in pain afterwards! :drinker:
  • Cindym82
    Ready to start level 2 today! Hoping my booty is screaming in pain afterwards! :drinker:

I'm going to re-do level 2 this week I think
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    I plan on doing 8 days of each level and finished day 5 today. Working on my form and trying to get lower and more purposeful with the moves.
  • Cindym82
    I plan on doing 8 days of each level and finished day 5 today. Working on my form and trying to get lower and more purposeful with the moves.

Good idea
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    ggesie that is a good idea. I have been a little lax on doing everyday. I have been doing every other on 2 I think I will go longer with it though. I have incorporated weights and working on my form more as well. It hurts so good!!

On the plus side I do have an NSV! I put on a pair of work capri's and they are very baggy in the legs, butt and waist. I can also see some shape to my butt now. I have had a flat one from sitting on the time. Not so much now though!! Yay!! I still need some shaved off my hips but I think that will come! I hope everyone else is feeling sexy as well!!
  • Cindym82
    ggesie that is a good idea. I have been a little lax on doing everyday. I have been doing every other on 2 I think I will go longer with it though. I have incorporated weights and working on my form more as well. It hurts so good!!

On the plus side I do have an NSV! I put on a pair of work capri's and they are very baggy in the legs, butt and waist. I can also see some shape to my butt now. I have had a flat one from sitting on the time. Not so much now though!! Yay!! I still need some shaved off my hips but I think that will come! I hope everyone else is feeling sexy as well!!

WTG girl!! My pants are really baggy in the same area's as well :)