What is with this HCG crap?

wookiemouse
wookiemouse Posts: 290 Member
Ugh. Several people I know are jumping on the HCG bandwagon. It makes no sense whatsoever to me and is completely unsustainable. Even THEY admit that the only people they know on the diet have gained it all back!

I've explained the EM2WL concept but hear the "but I can lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks!" tagline instead. No wonder this country is so overweight. If it takes work, forget about it!

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    "you can lead a horse to water...":huh:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    I have had three pregnancies. No way I would put up with HCG voluntarily for losing weight....
  • What is hcg?

People do do very odd things to lose weight... I'm guessing this is one of them!
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    yeah my cousin is on it and he was happy he lost 56lbs in 4 weeks and I wanted to badly to point out the error of his ways, but then I realised if it was me, I would want a pat on the back whilst the going is good and for someone to be there when the **** hits the fan, lol. So I shall keep on doing what I am doing and he can keep on doing what he is doing

Weight loss is such a personal journey, failing a few times trying quick fixes is all a part of that journey.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    I have had three pregnancies. No way I would put up with HCG voluntarily for losing weight....

:smooched: :heart: :flowerforyou: for a nice little giggle on a beautiful Sunday morning! :drinker: