Hit a wall ...

spaingirl2011
spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
So, things were going really well for the first couple of days, but now I feel like I hit a wall. I'm not hungry anymore ... so I'm just eating every couple of hours because I'm trying to get the calories in. What I really need to do is find higher calorie foods that won't make me feel like I've eaten an ox, but I'm only in Spain for another 10 days ... I don't want to buy a lot of food.

I'm also trying to balance out the fact that I don't want to force myself to overeat (since that's what got me needing to lose weight in the first place). And the bloat (that went away for a day) is back and I feel ginormous. It's insanely hot outside and that's not making me want to eat anything in general ...

le sigh ... this is going to get better, right? I wish I didn't need today as a rest day because I'd feel better knowing that I was working off all of the calories I'm eating ...

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    In the sticky at the top there is a topic on great cal dense foods.

It's normal until you get used to eating. We all went through the feeling. And yes I did force myself to eat, but went with like coconut oil or olive oil...120 cal a tbs, pb, nut butters, a good prot shake....I can make a wicked 800 cal shake...take a look at todays shake.:happy:
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Thanks for your response! I'll have to wait until I get back in the U.S. to get my hands on some good protein powder! Though I did go out and buy full fat greek yogurt and 2% milk!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    In the sticky at the top there is a topic on great cal dense foods.

It's normal until you get used to eating. We all went through the feeling. And yes I did force myself to eat, but went with like coconut oil or olive oil...120 cal a tbs, pb, nut butters, a good prot shake....I can make a wicked 800 cal shake...take a look at todays shake.:happy:

Gotta check out that shake as well.