Guild Wars 2

Options
LadyVivica
LadyVivica Posts: 84 Member
Anyone going to be playing? I've been in beta and I really like it and am looking forward to a change of pace. I played WoW for 5 years and other mmo's for years...

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Definitely playing. Loved the betas so far, can't wait for release.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I think I have played every beta. It's fun.
  • LadyVivica
    LadyVivica Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    There is a stress test on Wednesday =D
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    There is a stress test on Wednesday =D
    Thanks for the info!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Purchased mine already... Feels weird to know that I have now paid the game in full, and just have to enjoy the game now.
  • dwightdegroff
    dwightdegroff Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Played in the last beta weekend event. My wife and I really enjoyed it and will likely be playing when it comes out. Really impressed, so far.

Stress test this week is cool, but the hours are weird for me (EDT), so I won't make it.
  • unassembledandy
    Options
    100%!

my friend bought me the charr plush for my brithday just gone to replace my gargling murloc :P
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My friend bought the game and has been playing the Beta when it's available. He said the next time it's a beta weekend he will let me try it out. The video walkthroughs that Mike B posted on his BFF Report made me want to play but I would like to experience it first hand for myself. I never played the original GW but I did the SWTOR and WoW and Aion thing for years now
  • unassembledandy
    Options
    next BWE is 21st-22nd of july

^_^

and there are rumours that they may have slyvari and asura avaliable to play (they didnt exlicitly say no.... so ofc that = rumour)
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i want to play, but i don't know if i will (or if someone will talk me into it)
  • cristaine
    cristaine Posts: 87
    Options
    Got the game and have enjoyed the beta's thus far. Patiently (!!) waiting. :)
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i want to play, but i don't know if i will (or if someone will talk me into it)

I'm feeling the same way w/ gw2. It looks good and I want to play but still on the fence about it. Brother wants to get it and is really trying to talk me into getting it as well.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    28 AUGUST!!! :D
  • Navie42
    Navie42 Posts: 152
    Options
    Already bought ^_^
  • caraiselite
    Options
    i think i'll buy it. now i just need people to play with!
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    We need enough MFP folks for a guild. Problem is, some are likely in Europe and others in the US. And for those of us who pvp, high latency is unacceptable!
  • unassembledandy
    Options
    happly tho we can be part of multiple guilds! so we could make a MFP guild and everyone be part of it,

you can even guest on different servers
  • caraiselite
    Options
    happly tho we can be part of multiple guilds! so we could make a MFP guild and everyone be part of it,

you can even guest on different servers

oh this is great info!
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    That would be cool, even though that means not being able to WvW together. Your home realm determines that.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited about it but TOTALLY bummed that it isn't being released any earlier. By the time it is out I will already be deep in the thralls of college courses once again and I fear I won't have time I want to spend in GW land. :(

I look forward to making a sylvari gal. I have -no- idea what class to play :D