feel gross

dancinrascal
dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
So it been a week....my weight shot up 2.6 lbs right away, then 4 days later I was down 1.6, then shot back up to 1 lb 2 days later. I've been constipated for 3 days, and I'm starting to miss my old weight. I started the this program because I had been in starvation mode for too long and was having difficulty maintaining but now I just feel gross...

Replies

• bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Normal. Please see stickies... every day new people have this. I had it for 2 weeks. Stick with it.

As for the constipation I didn't have that problem. I got regular very quick. Try adding more fiber to your diet?
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member
    Yeah I guess feeling sluggish and unmotivated and having fat rolls hanging over your formerly loose-fitting Jeans and watching all your sexy muscle definition you busted your *kitten* for get buried under flab is all part of this deal at first. So far I'm completely miserable but I'm trying to trust the (horrific) process because I want to rock a size 2 for once and for the rest of my life so...
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    I think almost everyone of us who is following EM2WL was or is feeling this way at some point of the game. It's normal and it's not fat it is water your body holds back. You have to give it some time. Read through all the stickies-there is a lot of info there about the whole process and what to expect.
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Ok thank you! Just had to vent.