July Challenge?

Options
Hi! I'm new here. My name is Lisa Marie and I am 5'2" and just started trying to get healthy again. Is there a challenge for July?

Replies

• korryn92
    korryn92 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am new too and was wondering if there will be a challenge for July because I want something to get me motivated. :) I am motivated for my own reasons but it makes it easier when there is a challenge and competitive edge to it all. lol
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    I would love to join one also :) come on someone be motivated and set one up please :wink:
  • Brit_Peca
    Brit_Peca Posts: 10
    Options
    What if we do a challenge that encourages us not only to continue meeting our personal fitness and nutrition goals but by adding an element of summer fun to it? I'm thinking two categories -- Best workout enjoyed outside (ie: playground, local track, swimming pool, beach, or maybe joining an extracurricular athletic league, etc...) and Favorite Healthy Summer recipes. I've never participated in a challenge before, so I don't know if people would rather have a stronger sense of competition or an environment that encourages yourself or others... What do you think? :)
  • korryn92
    korryn92 Posts: 12
    Options
    I haven't done a challenge either, but I think we should have something that motivates us and possibly compare results if everyone was comfortable with it to add a competitive edge. Maybe with the results part it wouldn't be mandatory, but people will still know about where they place in the challenge. :) I have a bit of a competitive edge so either way I will think of it as a competition in my own mind lol
  • lottieloves85
    lottieloves85 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a July Challenge ladies! What are we thinking? Most cals burnt? Most weight loss? Eating clean? x
  • 1oriana
    1oriana Posts: 10
    Options
    I've created my own challenge for the month of July. I am committed to doing 2 cardio days and 4 weight training day a week for the month. I plan on gradually increasing the reps/weights weekly as well as doing different things to target different body parts. Anyone is welcome to join this challenge. However, this is something I wanted to do to change things up a bit to see if I can jump out of this plateau that I'm in.