Unmasked

Options
Has anyone else read Kane Hodder's autobiography Unmasked: The True Life Story of the World's Most Prolific, Cinematic Killer? I recently finished it and thought it was amazing! Was shocked to find out that the man who would be one of the most feared killers onscreen was bullied and beaten as a child. He describes in graphic detail the events of his burn and recovery (example, he talked about watching pieces of chared blackend flesh fall off his arm). Nothing is sugar coated in his book. He gives a behind the scenes look at what he's done in his movies. The work he did and the pranks that he's played on his costars.

Replies

• istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check it out, I like Kane he's awesome, ever see the Ghost Adventures episodes with him? if ay not definitly check'em out
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Will have to check that out. I learned so much more about him from reading this book. There is another one that was done called The Killer and I. The author who helped Kane write the book kept a journal of his time with Kane. I'm currently reading that one. I'm also going to a horror convention in september and Kane is one of the celebrities who will be there. I'm definitely going to his table first.