Weekends are difficult

I noticed that I exceed my calories on the weekends...this is going to be my challenge.....

Replies

• kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    I know ME TOO! I'm going to assume I'm going to go over every weekend, and make sure I get some sort of exercise in..
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    So, yesterday was a FANTASTIC BBQ/dinner at my in-law's house. Grilled Ribs, Steak, veggie pasta salad, black beans and rice, boiled Yucca, and frozen reeses peanut butter cups, which I thought had to be the best tasting bad food in the world....

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Yes, I ate a little of all of it, and YES- a WHOLE reeses peanut butter cup thing on my own.

I logged all my food, wincing when that happy green number turned to the angry red number.

So, at that point- it's after 6pm, and my husband and I are in a food/sugar coma, trying to follow the multiple conversations and look "normal".
    "Family picture what?"
    "Watch which kid where?"
    "Oh yes, we are going on a vacation sometime in Nov..."

my 3 yr old nephew then runs by with no shorts on, and I can't even get myself to get up and grab him.

We actually made an agreement right there- that no matter HOW tired we were, we would go to the gym, and neither one would tak the other out of it.

It was a 30 min drive home, and we both took turns trying to find a real reason we couldn't go to the gym... We made it though!!!

We went and I'm happy to say that I burned off enough calories to make that angry RED number on MFP turn back to happy green again. :)

That was a rough day... I'm going to need a better game plan for the weekends.. that or better willpower to turn down FOOD!!