ChaLean Extreme Results

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
I know these are back shots only, but my husband would prefer me not to post frontal shots on public forums.

I started on Feb 16 and did my last day on May 7 (when I started BBL).

[img][/img]7440023494_6642eb96c9.jpg
ChaLean Extreme Day 1 by Pipsgirl, on Flickr

[img][/img]7440034160_f0659922f9.jpg
ChaLean Extreme Day 30 by Pipsgirl, on Flickr

[img][/img]7440045290_74840d5710.jpg
ChaLean Extreme 60 Day by Pipsgirl, on Flickr

[img][/img]7440051368_c1a5b2dd42.jpg
ChaLean Extreme Day 90 by Pipsgirl, on Flickr

Replies

• IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results!! Thanks for posting!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I was doing CX but had to put it on hold...Going to start back up in August...I can't wait!! Thanks for posting your results - It definitely makes me want to get back to it!!

Awesome progress! You can tell in your shoulders, arms & back that you are way more toned now!! Well done!!! :)
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing! You had amazing results! I have 3 more weeks of lean to go. I can't wait to see what my results are like. I took before pics and 30 day pics but forgot to do 60 day pics. Hope I see a huge change from 30- 90!
  • mhenkel0506
    Options
    Great results! I'm almost to day 30 and was feeling like maybe I won't see the results I want. You have inspired me to keep thinking positive and "Keep on trying!". Thanks!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    It didn't happen overnight and I had to work at it some days.

Definately more results toward the end for me :)
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's really nice to see! Thanks for the pics!!! You're much braver than I am.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your hard work shows.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    thank you so much everyone for the positive feedback :)

One of the reasons I posted also is b/c when you see the commercials it's really hard to believe that "normal" people can get results.

Side effects may include:
    More energy than your spouse (to the point where he's annoyed)...
    Better attitude
    Better mental and physical health
    The need to continue to workout just to see how much more your body can change
    Lack of necessity of naps
    and so much more !!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You've done an awesome job!!!! I did my 3rd CLX burn workout today and it is not a piece of cake. You should be really proud of yourself!!!!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You've done an awesome job!!!! I did my 3rd CLX burn workout today and it is not a piece of cake. You should be really proud of yourself!!!!!

thank you!
    some of it gets easier, I promise! it was hard the first few weeks to keep going. the photos really motivated me.
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pics, not sure I will ever be brave enough to do that! I too just have behind shots, hopefully I will have good results one day like you!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you on all the positives about Chalean Extreme. Great job!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pics, not sure I will ever be brave enough to do that! I too just have behind shots, hopefully I will have good results one day like you!

I have front shots, too in a private album on facebook. They were REALLY what motivated me. my stomach was doing it's own thing.

heck, I didn't even KNOW I had back fat until I took these shots.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You look amazing-- way to go!
  • kristi321
    kristi321 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for sharing. I am so excited to start the program next week!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    thank you ladies!

i really recommend this program to everyone!! plus, I love lifting over cardio so it was more of what makes me feel sexy :) love it!
  • danavaden2012
    danavaden2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Did you use her meal plan or shakeology at all? Not sure if I should invest in the shakes...
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    You look terrific! Did you use her meal plan or shakeology at all? Not sure if I should invest in the shakes...

no, i just used MFP to track my calories and for the month of April I restricted my alcohol intake. (ie: no glass of wine w/dinner or having drinks at resturants OTHER than Carrabba's).