30's Daily - 6/25

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

[Anyone can start the daily thread, just make the new subject and copy and paste the intro. Thanks in advance for your help.]

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Erica (epa422)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)
Randy (Randyamc)

Replies

• susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Long time no see - back at the office after a very busy 4 days and lots of bad eating.

I'm trying to get back on track today, hoping I'm up to hitting the gym after work. It's not feeling very promising at the moment. My allergies have gotten worse - I'm thinking it may even be a sinus or ear infection at this point. I'm now have sickening dizzy spells every morning.

The last week and a half have pretty much derailed progress and confirmed that I will not be reaching my June goals. I'm bummed, but plan to just keep at it.

I have another interview with the same place tomorrow afternoon, so I may be in for some more big changes very soon. All signs point to job offer - I think this interview is more of a formality anything. The VP just needs to stamp me with her approval. Cross all of your fingers and toes that the offer makes it worth all of the stress and extra work I've put in!

Oh, and the new profile pic is Todd and me at his cousin's wedding Saturday - the dress is a medium.

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good morning you beautiful people!!! Had a graet weekend. Got 27 miles in on the bike and went kayaking Sunday. Ready for the week! Lets do this!! :p
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sorry Susan I didn't see your post! I got into work late and didn't look around first :embarassed: I hope you feel better soon, and that you score the job! You look good in the picture!

Randy - sounds like a a fun, active weekend!

Me, I didn't eat so great this weekend, a bit over each day, a few treats, and lots of salt. Oops. Back on track today. I kind of needed a mental break from it, I didn't even log dinner out Sat (mexican, ouch!) I did get my run in though! Got through the 2.6 miles by just slowing it down. I'll do 2.6 tomorrow and thurs, and shoot for 3 on Sunday. It's starting to get hotter here, so I might have to start waking up early weekdays to get the runs in before work. :grumble:
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Hello all!

Susan and Debbie, I know what you are talking about! I had 3 days off (Fri-Sun) and during those 3 days, I ate horribly! I went to Berlin, Ohio (AMish Country) to visit my Mom's best friend that I haven't seen since my Mom past almost 8 years ago. We enjoyed good Amish cooking and I had lots of sweets! We also hade some wine! I did bring "Skinny Girl" Sangria, which was pretty good! Amish eating and shopping and catching up with family friend was on Friday and Saturday...Then on Sunday, it was the wine festival at a local winery that had booths from 12 Ohio wineries with my favorite girls!! Yeeeahh, I was feeling good by the time we left there! Lol! So, today I am trying to get back on track. It;s always so hard after eating all that goodness that you shouldn't be eating! What matters to me is that we all had such a great time! :)

Wishing you lots of luck, Susan on the job!

Randy, sounds like a great work out! I wish I could ride a bike for that long of a distance! lol. I just got one, so I hope to be able to work up to it!

Have a great day everyone, as good as can be for a Monday!