2013 brides?? lets do this.

Options

Replies

• Frag_Bunny
    Frag_Bunny Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HEy Ladies! I'm June 8th :D I'm freaking out now though because I have to get the dress this month :S I'm starting my last year of school in September and the hours are near 14 hours a day 5-6 days a week depending on when the instructors are available because they work in the industry. I'm not where I wanted to be yet but I guess we'll just have to make due and do more alterations if needed when it comes in
  • jessababy22
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm October 2013. trying to lose at least 20 pounds before going dress shopping later this year. definitely a daily battle but this will be all be worth it when we walk down that aisle!
  • coppercat25
    coppercat25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi brides!
    My wedding is 16th Feb 2013 and I'm currently a UK 16 wanting to get to a size 12! Not sure how many lbs I'll have to lose but I really really need some motivation from other people as I have started to get a bit lazy!

I started losing weight in January and have lost 18lbs, which was beofre I got engaged, I actually got engaged in May, so only have a short time to get to my GW!

I am TRYING to be good with my food but I find myself going out for dinner with lots of social occasions and getting tempted all the time and not resisting.

I have recently (last 2 weeks) started going back to the gym and swimming again, and I'm trying to aim for at least twice a week with this.

I'm 5"1 and weigh 161lbs at the moment. Please feel free to add me and kick my butt so I look good on my big day! x
  • jhill4mpls
    jhill4mpls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't picked the date but thinking May 2013. I need to lose about 45 lbs and need a buddy too. I am big into organic whole foods and am looking for recipies that both my man and myself can cook during the week so we aren't getting takeout so often.

Want to be my buddy? Together is always more fun!

Jessica in MN
  • OCGirl1983
    Options
    Hi! I want to join! I'm new, and have a lot to lose! My wedding date is 1/19/2012! Anyone want to be friends??? :)
  • jovie06
    jovie06 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all!
    I am getting married in January 2013, and I'm looking to loosing about 15 pounds before I get my dress...

Does anyone know when I should get my dress? I don't want to get it now and then loose more weight and then have the dress big on me on my wedding day :(.
  • asystolern
    asystolern Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    from what everyone is telling me, you should be getting your dress at least 3-6 months before the date so you have time for alterations before jan
  • brittanypeters1990
    brittanypeters1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am getting Married October 5, 2013.
    Feel free to add.
    I would like an accountability buddy as well.
  • shaunatatum
    shaunatatum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My wedding date is June 1, 2013! Cannot hardly wait! I am hoping to lose 20 lbs in the next 9 months. Would love words of encourgement and success stories from every day gals!
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married May 25, 2013. Memorial Day Weekend! Need to shed these last 40 lbs and get toned up. Dress shopping in 2 months! eek! Would love an accountability partner!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    We were supposed to be 7/27/12 but postponed until 1/25/14.

We'll be attending about a gajillion wedding this year and next so I should be smoking hot for those too.
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!
    My fiancé is currently deployed and should be home in time for the holidays (yay!). We are looking to elope on New Years or very early January.
    I just ordered my dress yesterday (omg! I'm too excited) and would love to lose that last 10-15 lbs before he comes home and we marry!
    I want to look stunning for our day AND surprise him!

I'd love an accountability partner/friends for support! :happy:
  • hicondron
    hicondron Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I am getting married March 16, 2013....which is almost 6 months away. I am looking to get lose a few pounds and get tone so I can look my best on the big day!!! Hoping to stay motivated during the holidays....my family can be a diet saboteur :(

:smile:

Heather
  • Under_Construction13
    Options
    Wedding buddy!!!
    Im getting married April 27 2013.

I want to lose the weight, I start and I stop and I start and I stop.
    Right now Im at 165.2 I have lost 2.2 lbs so hurray for that but I need to be at 130 at least to fit good into my dress.
  • LethelW8
    Options
    Don't have a date yet, but summer 2013. I'm in...
  • Delyryumizm
    Options
    11/12/13 - Vegas style. I'm in!

Add if you want - the more the merrier! :)
  • lyladanielle
    Options
    i get married May 2013 and need some serious motivation! please help!!! : )
  • ssaldana05
    Options
    Going dress shopping in TWO weeks! Ahhh....I lost 12lbs so far, but a lot of inches. Definitely have more of a waistline now.

But I need some advice...should I buy the dress one size smaller and work to fit into it, or buy it my regular size, and get it taken in????
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!

My names Sam and I'll be getting married on 10/19/2013 to my best friend. He left on 9/16/12 and will be away for the next 6 months at the State Police Academy, so there's some extra motivation for my to get fit because he's going to come back ripped! haha Any ways I'm super excited to join this group for that extra push and support to get fit for my wedding!!

Oh, and I really want to feel good about my self so I can do a bridal boudoir shot for my future hubby, is anyone else doing one??
  • GettinFit_11
    GettinFit_11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    4/5/13!!! 6 months to go.....I see alot of bootcamp, Insanity, and running in my future! Would love the support as well as all your awesome wedding ideas! Feel free to add me!