is this normal?

Options
tinamaan1976
tinamaan1976 Posts: 31 Member
im on 1800 cals a day and feel hungry...
am i supposed to feel like this??

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    that depends.... i could eat 1800 calories of fast food, or nuts and be hungry.... depends where your calories are coming from.... cant see your food log...

also... im eating 1800 today and im starving. i just love food. hahah. so yes it's possible.
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Everyone responds differently and the hunger comes at different times, but to feel hungry even at Full Tdee is normal.

Some people are hungry right from the start of upping cals, others get hungry a few weeks in. Others report being very hungry the day after a lift session. All kinds of things can factor in to it.

However, if the hunger does not normalize over time or wax and wane due to exercise etc and you find yourself constantly hungry for weeks, you may need to reevaluate your calorie intake and rerun your numbers.

Edited to add that if you are eating a lot of empty/junk food cals, you may find your body craving foods (hunger feel) as well, so make sure you eat nutritious foods for the bulk of your meals and work your macros. :smile: