8 wks w/a bodybugg & gained 7.5lbs! Not good.

Debbiedebbiey
Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
Saw a friend at the store tonite, she asked me how my bodybugg thing was going, I told her about EMTWL. ..told her I've gained 7.5 lbs... Felt kinda dumb. Wondering how long I can keep up with this eating all the time scale getting higher & higher. Maybe it's not for everyone.

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    So you're eating at or less than the calories your body bugg is saying you've burned but you're up. How long since you started?
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Reset started June 1. When I 1st got bugg I wa having waaay too big of deficit. Much closer to my bmr. I just read another encouraging post from Kiki. I supp I'll hang for another week or two....or until I outgrow my shorts !
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Remember when you were at such a large deficit, your body thinks this is a binge, it will level out. Reset means just that....allowing the body time to trust it will be fed again and consistently. You are doing the right thing. Keep strong and participate in the metabolism reset thread on those rough days.. You can do this!:flowerforyou:
    Lucia
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Just wanted to say, I went 6 weeks with a body bugg like device. I was doing a reset too and I gained 5lbs. I ate at maintenance as my device worked out. Now I am starting my cut and waiting for it to come off. You probably won`t gain too much more. No one can say for sure, but I haven`t seen anyone who has done a reset gain more than 10 so far. You will get there. Your pretty much through the worst.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Thanks ! I will hang.... It was just not as bad when it was under 5lbs. I'll go put that darn scale in the loft for 2 more weeks.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Thanks ! I will hang.... It was just not as bad when it was under 5lbs. I'll go put that darn scale in the loft for 2 more weeks.
    Do that!
    And stay strong. I started June first too, and I gained about the same amount. But I am not worried about it. It will come off eventually :)