Niccole's Journey on JMBR

Options
adoreme214
adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
Hey everyone so today I started my 90 day Body Revolution with Jillian Michaels. I'm 34 y/o, 5'5" and weigh 262 lbs. I'm doing the 7 day kickstart. Today followed the meal plan exactly and completed phase 1 workout 1 and cardio 1. Encouragement is always welcomed!

Replies

• KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! It is definitely a hard workout, but you will be so impressed with the progress you make. She has me doing exercises I never thought I could. Prepare to amaze yourself! :)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I just finished my first phase. It is hard, but so worth it. Just take it one day at a time, and keep "showing up" as Jillian says :-)
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Take it one day and workout at a time and you will see success.
  • adoreme214
    Options
    Day 2 on JMBR a SUCCESS! Ate all meals on the plan and completed phase 1 workout 2 and cardio 1. I'm confused by it all. I'm allowed 1200 cal/day. However, the last 2 days on the program I'm at less than 900 consumed and oddly enough I'm not hungry. Prior to starting the program I was downing about 1500-1700 and not fully satisfied. This is weird.
  • adoreme214
    Options
    Day 3 on JMBR a SUCCESS! Stuck to the meal plan and completed phase 1 Cardio TWO times back to back. Got my calories up by adding chicken to my lunch. Still no where near the 1200 i'm allowed, but getting there.
  • adoreme214
    Options
    Day 5 JMBR: Hello all. So today was a positive day. Ate all my meals and completed workout 1 and cardio 1. One negative, didn't get to eat dinner until 6pm. and I have to go to bed at 7pm. Other than that I'm almost at my 7th day of the 7 day kickstart. Then onto my 90 days. Yeah baby!
  • adoreme214
    Options
    Day 6 JMBR: Good day, knocked it out again. Ate all meals w/ no deviations and completed both Workout 2 and Cardio 1. That's wassup! Lol.
  • adoreme214
    Options
    Day 7 JMBR: My body is tired, but I'm still excited. I Successfully completed JM's 7 day kickstart your metabolism! Now on to the real 90 day body revolution. Tomorrow morning is my first weigh in since being on her program. Yeah buddy!