TDEE - 15% Struggling

Options
At first when I started this I was unsure i'd be able to eat this much. The first week I felt like I had gone back to my old ways of overeating because of boredom or whatever.

Well now I know I am. I am supposed to eat 2108 calories on TDEE-15% but after a run, I am starving. I end up eating about 2300 - 2500 a day. I'm not losing. I feel gross. I know I can make excuse after excuse as to why this happens, but it really boils down to me not trying.

Replies

• MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am worried about my CUT too because I've gotten so used to eat so much more food.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    Yep. Thats EXACTLY what I did. But I started each day new and tried my best and still worked out instead of giving up. Now 3 weeks later I have lost 5 lbs. and my mind is in a better place. It will happen for you too. (I pray alot as well :) )
  • BeBeGetsWordy
    Options
    Thank you
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Are you making sure to do some post workout recovery-type nutrition after your runs? Gotta replace the glycogen lost. My favorite post workout recovery shake is chocolate whey, skim milk, peanut butter, and a banana.

Also, make sure you are getting enough rest and time between your very intense workouts. But yeah, sadly for a while you are just going to feel hungry when upping your calories, because your metabolims is firing up. Its not real fun, but we've all been there. The good news seems to be that if you stay consistent, things will normalize for you in a few weeks.

Hang in there!