how tall of a heel will you wear ???

Options

Replies

• jilli814
    jilli814 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The higher the heel the more I love them! Be tall and wear high heels! Be Proud!! I love shoessss!!!!
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and my husband of 26 years is 5'4" He loves when I wear heels. I haven't been wearing heels so much per se, but I LOVE platforms. 4" ones work just fine for me! :)
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I personally think 5" heels are a bit CRAZY...but made it is because I never had a pair to TRY and walk in. BUT, I wont go there anyway...the highest I usually go is 3" but usually just 2". My husband and I look each other in the eye so, I dont usually like to wear much of a heel with him. BUT, cant find cute shoes withOUT a heel so, I wear them. My hubby likes them tho!! :)
  • cherrysevenfold
    cherrysevenfold Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" or 5'11" or so. My fiance is 6'5" so the sky is the limit - anything over 5" though can get uncomfortable without a platform. I have a LOT of shoes. :)
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10 and i will wear as high as i can walk in whilst still looking girlie. If i wear them too high i tend to look a bit heavy footed so i have to be careful.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2 and my husband is 5'8, so I already tower over him and that's not an issue. I just cannot walk in anything higher than 2". I have some latex zip up boots that are platforms and about 4-5" and that's just getting crazy when I'm 6'7, so I don't wear those except on Halloween maybe.
  • Emeshee
    Emeshee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'll wear up to 6 inches which would make me 6'4"
  • Kipenzi7
    Kipenzi7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like platforms cause I can get in a little extra height. Max is 4" but to be honest they just hurt my feet and I walk funny. Easier at 2" or 3". But I love being taller than everyone. I bike everywhere and it's pretty easy to bike in heels, easier even when you're stopped at a light, but it never fails to elicit reactions from folks.
    Manfriend is a shade shorter than my 5'10" but as he and I said in unison one time, he can handle it.
  • sneed818
    sneed818 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft and I am not against wearing heels at all. In fact, I like them a lot BUT I have this little pending weight issue that makes my feet hurt like a mug in anything other than flip flops or tennis shoes. My hubby is a little shorter than me but he doesn't mind the extra height. I will wear up to 3 1/2 inches because anything after that makes me walk like a new born giraffe!!
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have typically never worn heels in my life due to having tibial torsion and knee issues due to weight. As I've lost weight I've realized I can walk in a lower heel.
    I'm 5'11'' the highest right now is 2 1/4'' boots I have. They put me over 6' and my poor boyfriend is only 5'4'' but he looooves the heels haha
  • ILoveBrownies2
    ILoveBrownies2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm actually 5' 10 1/2" 170 lbs and my heels are never more than 2" and it's only bc I have to wear them for my job. I don't know why but when I wear heels I just feel mispreportioned and top heavy. Maybe if I was a little thinner I wouldn't be so self-conscious.
  • karadactyl97
    Options
    I'm 5'11'' and love wearing 4 inch heels! Being tall is awesome
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    For sheer comfort, I tend to stay under 2 - 2.5 inches. However, I do own some more in the 3 - 3.5 inch range. All the best shoes have heels that are way too high! :cry:
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 - I am wearing 3" heal boots. I won't wear spike heels though. Must be a chunky heel.
  • tarabratcher
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I wear 1 to 4 inch heals ever day, I love heals... I think I have a shoe fetish, so far right now I have over 100 pairs of shoes, and more than half are some kind of heal! lol
  • goofy1975
    Options
    I am 5'10 and I own a couple of 4-5 inches that I love, I wear them at parties or on a night out with my hubby... which is 5'10 too!! but he loves it hihi ;-)
  • goofy1975
    Options
    don't be shy to wear those amazing shoes, it's not because we are tall that we have to wear flat shoes all the time ;-)
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I will wear 4 inch heels when I feel like it. Most of my shoes are flats though. I do admit to getting awkward about wearing heels and coming in at 6' 3" to 6'5". At college parties I always wore flats because it's really hard to find a dance partner to begin with and in heels it's impossible....and I admit to liking a bit of bumpin' and grindin'.

I really loathe when other women tell me I "don't need heels" or that I'm being greedy with my height. I should be able to wear whatever I want. And I look hot as hell in heels.
  • shronda39
    shronda39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 I never used to wear heels because I was so thin. Since I have gained weight I love wearing heels. My favorite pair are 5 inches. I am just getting used to my extra weight. I joined my fitness plan to tone and tighten without losing what i have worked so hard to gain.
  • shronda39
    shronda39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't feel the need to be thinner to wear heels. I am also 5'10 I used to be very thin. It was a struggle but I finally weigh 175lbs and I love wearing heels my average heel height is 3 inches however my fave pair are 5 inches. My husband is 5'8 and he absolutely loves it when we go out in my heels.