how tall of a heel will you wear ???

Options

Replies

• drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I hate heels! My fiance is shorter than me and he is confident but I know that he has his moments where he wishes he were taller. So I don't like to wear them from that aspect as well. So 1-2" is the highest I'll go but I'd prefer 0"
  • RockstarPunch
    RockstarPunch Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Love heels :) would wear them as tall as they made them :smile: Ive owned 4inch heels (most of the ones i own are 4 inch actually then i also have 5inch, i may have a few 6in heels. It fun to be tall and if Im going out I like feeling tall and danty:wink: but on casual days because im being lazy i wear the tennislide-ins lol

- Oh and im 5'10
  • wigglypeaches
    wigglypeaches Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10". I wear 4-6" heels when I wear heels. I haven't run into any problems with it yet.
  • vtaylor13
    Options
    I'm 5'11'' and my favorite pair of heels are 4 inches. I used to be incredibly self conscious about my height, but there's nothing that I could do about it (unlike my weight) so I just embraced it. I actually had a girl come up to me at a party while I was wearing them and she told me that since she was tall too, she never liked wearing heels, but would give it a try because I convinced her.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I love my height 5 11, and I love my heels! I will wear 3-4 inch heels, and think nothing of it!
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    534558_972527659659_1340538000_n_zps61c6d7fb.jpg

I'm 5'11" and the highest heels I have and have worn are 7.5" tall!! I only wear them for very specific events, and I definitely can't be walking around too much LOL, but they are so badass! Also I regularly wear 6.75" heels since I pole dance!, so i love high heels. My BF is 6'2" so any heel over 4" and I tower over him, but he thinks its fun!
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and one of my favorite pairs of heels are 6". I wore them to my college graduation and the people in front and behind me in line were under 5'4" so I REALLY looked like a giantess.

I'm wearing 5" heels at work today. My desk hits me just above my knee when I stand next to it :)

Be tall and proud! It's all about attitude- own it!
  • Validparadox
    Options
    I'm 6' and I generally wear flats or kitten heels. 2" is about the most I will do but it's more of a stability thing than height issue due to previous ankle ligament injury. If my boyfriend will be close by for me to stabilize on his arm I'll rock heels up to 5" or so (he's 5'11" but likes the whole amazon vibe). Any more than that and it won't matter if he's there or not I'm headed for a face-plant.
  • samcat2000
    samcat2000 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and go for 3-4" and usually they are wedges...I'm no good in stilettos. I have a bum knee and work in a VERY casual workplace. Love it that so many of you are into heels!
  • betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    They hurt and my flats are so much more comfortable...but I do love a good wedge sandal. I can go as much as 4 inches...yep...that makes me 6' 2" and I feel freakin' fabulous being that tall...when I was a kid I hated my height now I LOVE it! ;)
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I ususally wear shorter 2-3 inch or wedges....I'm 5'9, and i used to never wear heels, as i've gotten older I've learned to just own it, unfotunatley, my feet are pretty big, i wear a 10-11 and my feet are WIDE!

I would love to rock some sexy heels, but i can just never find good ones that have the right fit...anyone know any sites or stores for good shoes in wide sizes?
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Platform or super high heel. If the heels are cute and I can walk in them, then the sky's the limit. I personally love the way my legs look when I wear a heel that is at least 4" or more! :love:

BTW I'm 5'10" so with a heel my guy and I are almost the same height and he's 6'4.
  • slimdownsteph
    slimdownsteph Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft, so I usually stick to something 3" (heels) or less (usually in wedge form. I have been known to wear 4" heels, but not usually when I'm going out to the bars.
  • sixfeettall
    sixfeettall Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and I'll happily wear 5+ inches, bigger the better!!!!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and I think the higher the better. My BF is 6'4", so I'm not going to be taller than him anyway and I love when we walk in somewhere together - we kinda 'go together' - lol
  • meghanvs
    meghanvs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to have the confidence to wear heels, but there isn't a chance I ever would!
  • beniky
    beniky Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5'11...3" heels is my daily height...I have a 4" pair. I wore a 4" pair to a brunch one year...and a little girl very slowly looked up at me, from my toes to the top of my head and asked with wide eyes and awe... "Do you know Hagrid???".

And since I was a size 4 at the time, I took no offense but had a very good long laugh about it :-)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11. Since my weight loss I've gone from wearing 11W to 9.5/10 regular width so I've been experimenting with wearing heels since I have more options in the shoe department.

My highest heel is slingback leather shoe with a 3.5 inch heel. I really like those wedges though. I recently wore those heels to a wedding and I was a head turner. I held my head high, shoulders back and strut it! :)
  • LonnaRox
    LonnaRox Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I wear 'em high. My attitude is "everyone should look up to me" : )
  • Gunnerslove
    Gunnerslove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5f 9 and I wore my first 4inch heels last month and I felt fantastic until I saw pictures of me in them, next to shorter ladies and I looked like a transvestite :( maybe cause of my big build.....I was disappointed!!!