30's Daily - 6/27

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

[Anyone can start the daily thread, just make the new subject and copy and paste the intro. Thanks in advance for your help.]

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Erica (epa422)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)
Randy (Randyamc)

Replies

• Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Peoples!! Somehow managed to gain .4 lbs since my last weigh in. That's always fun. One of my friends mentioned that I need to eat more. So, this week I shall try to figure out that TDEE thing and switch it up!
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Randy - there are several of us here that eat more. I hope it works for you!
  • camsmommy2008
    Options
    Randy I hope it works for you. I upped my calories 2 weeks ago and am finding more energy. I initially gained 3lbs but it is coming off again.
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Randy, there is always a flucutation to tho. I don't get that upset if it's less than a pound. I have been doing the zig zag with my calories. well trying to and I think it is good. Varying the calorie intake daily seems to be helping.

Today, I plan to work out, I'm thinking elliptical and strength training with my bat wings! :/ Ate a ton of fruit today, which is a great positive for where I work! :) I really need to work on getting to bed earlier every night, because I have been sooo tired and tempted to eat more than I should. I'm tired of that dragging *kitten* feeling every day! I always get caught up looking at stuff online or watching tv that I stay up later than I should!

Well, back to work I go! Have a great day everyone!
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone -

This whole eating more to lose more thing baffles me - and as I'm new here I'll continue my current path - however, the minute I plateau I'm going to give that a go. I hope it works for you Randy! From what I understand you may gain a bit for the first couple weeks but then it should fall right back off :happy:
  • Randyamc
    Options
    Thanks guys! Well, I'm going to do it. Just need to spend an evening to sit down and figure out my numbers then get some meal planning done. I'll be sure to share my experience. And upping the workouts so I'm doing something every day no matter how small. Gotta kick it up a notch, would like to be able to do a pullup sometime this year! lol
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    lol, I can't remember the last time I was able to do a pull up!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Well, I'm going to do it. Just need to spend an evening to sit down and figure out my numbers then get some meal planning done. I'll be sure to share my experience. And upping the workouts so I'm doing something every day no matter how small. Gotta kick it up a notch, would like to be able to do a pullup sometime this year! lol

If you didn't see my previous post to someone else, try this calculator: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

And check out the Eat More to Weigh Less group here on MFP. :)
  • Randyamc
    Options
    Thanks Sonya!! Been watching him lately. He puts out some pretty good stuff!
  • ednjenn
    ednjenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! Intro'd myself above and as a small victory, this is the final day of a work week with 0 meals out. Brought each day and feel great. Hoping to make it stick. I enjoy reading all your posts!

Cheers!

Ed
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! Intro'd myself above and as a small victory, this is the final day of a work week with 0 meals out. Brought each day and feel great. Hoping to make it stick. I enjoy reading all your posts!

Cheers!

Ed

Congratulations! In a household where we order in two to three times a week - I can relate to your victory. That's a huge step! :happy: