Introductions!

Options
2»

Replies

• rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nikki. I live in Orlando and am 36 (37 when I finish) I am 5'4" and am bouncing around 160-163. I would like to get back down 135 ish. I have hypothyroidism so it's a tough battle to lose weight and well, I get lazy without fast results. I'm a RN so following the meal plan doesn't work, but I am eating much cleaner. I starting insanity on Monday and already can feel a difference. I would like to lose weight and tone up. I recently had breast augmentation so I want my lower half to look as good as my upper half, lol. I have never seen my abs and want to see them!!!
  • aimeeleo
    aimeeleo Posts: 22
    Options
    Thank you for the invite! I am a wife , mom of 3, and a RN. 12hr work nights makes it hard to lose wait. I have to get these last 30lbs before I reach age 40. Hoping insanity will help push last 30 lbs off!
  • amadeleon
    amadeleon Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! I am a 25 yr old mom of two (3 yrs and 5months) through college and babies my weight has gradually risen to 226. I recently moved to Chicago and I want a total life change. I chose insanity because my husband had good results with it and honestly I need something intense to get me going. I have tried other weight loss programs that were designed to be non invasive and I didn't see results soon and got discouraged. For the first month, I didn't follow the diet plan but just tried to eat well and I haven't seen the results I want. (only 3lbs and 2 inches) So for the second month I am tracking and measuring my food. I have definitly seen over the last month how what I eat and when I eat affects my workout and my energy levels. I have seem a huge difference in my cardio and endurance so far and I am excited where the next month will take me!
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo excited to have all of you guys together on this program!!!!!!!! You all sound wonderful, very hard working and determined!!!!!

Let's keep our eyes on the prize! :wink:
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm KiKi, 30y/o SAHM/student, about 215 (I'm waiting to weigh in the day I start Insanity). I've been at this for a while and have hit a major plateau - hoping Insanity will help shake things up a bit. I actually got through the first month of Insanity back in March then went on vacation and totally fell of track. This time I've got nothing planned, and I'm going to make it through the 60 days! Please feel free to add me if you're an interactive MFP user!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Greetings everyone!
    I'm Kesha..a 32 yr old mother of 1. I live in Lansing,IL just a few miles from chicago and borders Indiana!
    I'm a Registered nurse and masters student. I have been on this weight loss roller coaster for more years than I can count..I would lose 20 lbs...get stressed and gain it right back!
    I have taken control of my EMOTIONAL eating but need to get at least 20 more lbs off! I want to be an example to my son and my hubby who is overweight.
    I'm happy to be a part of this group..let's kick so butt! and feel free to add me everyone :)
    OH-- i did the fit test today! it was a killer!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo excited to have all of you guys together on this program!!!!!!!! You all sound wonderful, very hard working and determined!!!!!

Let's keep our eyes on the prize! :wink:

Careful she's packin heat!
  • csiwannabe88
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amanda. I am currently doing the 30day shred and will be finishing it soon. I will be starting Insanity on July 16th once i am done with the 30ds. My goal is to do ALL of the workouts. It will be hard because I work graveyard and have a 7 month old. I will need all the encouragement I can get :)
  • 88mini
    88mini Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello everyone !

My family calls me Mini. I'm a foreign language student from Germany ! I just discovered this app myfitnesspal yesterday... and i love it ! So exicted to start tracking my calories and eating habbits.

I work part-time in a clothing store and I moved about 3 years ago due to my studies. Well I felt some kind of alone I Guess and compensated it with food... and i ate when I was bored. And there was so much going on, my mum got sick ( her kidneys do not work anymore )... so much things that made me feel bad , so I just ate.

I gained soooooo much weight.... 5 years ago i was around 53 kg ( I dont know how much this is in lbs, we count in kg in Germany)... and now I weight 68.6...(my maximum weight was 72 kg) I really dont feel comfortable in my skin. Moreover I have lots of clothes I don't fit in anymore -.-

My family and my bf don't say anything about my weight, but I can see the way they look at me... like "she should definetly do something to loose weight"... and I mean I am so young (23 years) ... I should enjoy myself and not hide myself.

I so ordered insanity ! So happy to found this group !

What a about a post "dairy " ? So everyone could state every day that they are still on track ?

Mina :)
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone !

My family calls me Mini. I'm a foreign language student from Germany ! I just discovered this app myfitnesspal yesterday... and i love it ! So exicted to start tracking my calories and eating habbits.

I work part-time in a clothing store and I moved about 3 years ago due to my studies. Well I felt some kind of alone I Guess and compensated it with food... and i ate when I was bored. And there was so much going on, my mum got sick ( her kidneys do not work anymore )... so much things that made me feel bad , so I just ate.

I gained soooooo much weight.... 5 years ago i was around 53 kg ( I dont know how much this is in lbs, we count in kg in Germany)... and now I weight 68.6...(my maximum weight was 72 kg) I really dont feel comfortable in my skin. Moreover I have lots of clothes I don't fit in anymore -.-

My family and my bf don't say anything about my weight, but I can see the way they look at me... like "she should definetly do something to loose weight"... and I mean I am so young (23 years) ... I should enjoy myself and not hide myself.

I so ordered insanity ! So happy to found this group !

What a about a post "dairy " ? So everyone could state every day that they are still on track ?

Mina :)

Hi Mina!! Welcome to MPF! If you make your food diary public we here can help keep you accountable in your food choices. In the end, however, it's up to you. MFP is a great site to find great info and support!

Some of us here are starting Insanity tomorrow July 2nd but don't worry, some have previously started, other will start later, everyone can work at their own pace. We're just here to support one another :)

Remember that everything in life is a choice, some are out of our control but in regards to nutrition and fitness it is your choice.

Good luck and I hope to hear more from you among the group! :)
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Kelley and I'm a 21 year old college junior majoring in Criminal Justice. I currently live in Florida and I'm trying to get back into shape. I'm currently 157 pounds and I want to drop back down to 125. I'm trying to get into shape for the police academy + lose the extra weight I put on when I first started college.

Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation / support I can get and would love to do the same for others!
  • HeatherHoskins
    HeatherHoskins Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 34 yrs old and a stay at home mom of a 2 year old girl. My husband works out of town so he is only home 4 days every other weekend. I was always over weight but strong and I put on a ton of weight the first year I was home alone with my daughter. I have done the p90x workouts but was not losing weight. I could see where it was toning me up and I felt so strong but I NEED to lose weight. I have done 3 days of the insanity workout and not made it thru one workout. I make it a little farther everyday. I plan on doing the first month twice and then see if I am ready to do the second months workouts.
  • SoStylistic1
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Adina, a 29 y/o hairstylist and mother of three...two boys ages 11 & 8, and a 15 month old little girl. I'm 5'2" and starting insanity at 159 lbs. I would like to get my weight down around 115 - 130...the numbers on the scale don't really mean as much to me as the way I'd like to feel and look. I turn 30 in January, so that gives me a full 6 months to look my best. I'm so excited, and determined, to complete insanity, but with 3 kids running around, I definitely need a lot of encouragement! (I've been saying that I'm going to start this for 2 weeks already!) My goals are not only to "push play" everyday, but also to track my food, whether it's good or bad ;) Please feel free to add me. Good luck all!
  • ambersinclair
    ambersinclair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amber and I am 31 y.o., 5'1" and 153 lbs. I am not married and don't have kids but I really want to get healthy. I'm trying to get back to my Army weight which was about 120 (lots of muscle) and I figured Insanity would help me. I just did the fit test and now I want to sleep for 12 hours. I will do better though.

Good luck to everyone on here!!! Thanks for letting me join this group. I can't wait to get fit.

Amber