July is right around the corner ... Goals?

Options
LMiller81
LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
So... we've been at it for a month (together)... what are people hoping to accomplish in July? Post your July goals here!

Replies

• LMiller81
    Options
    I, for one, want to loose 7 lbs by August 1 which is tricky because I have a family vacation (lots of eating, drinking, and sitting by the lake) near the end of the month. I hope to accomplish this by working out 5-6 days a week (even if just 20-30 minutes walking) and keeping my calories under my goal for the week.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I was actually just thinking about this myself. Glad you posted, but I still have a few days to figure it out! I will be back
  • Fani2003
    Fani2003 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Not really a July goal but a summer goal. I want to be at 160 (~15 lbs) before my 9th anniversary at the end of August.
  • GIAngel222
    GIAngel222 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I was 167/168 when I started in January. I am now 154. My next weigh in is on 7/15. My goal is to be under 150 somehow. Not sure if it is going to happen since next week there will be drinking and BBQ's for the 4th of July. I am going to try though!!!
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Well, I broke out of the 170s in June. I would LOVE to break out of the 160s in July. L-O-V-E.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ok... for the end of the summer I would like to put in 40 days of a workout video. This means between July 1 and Aug 31, finish the rest of 30 DS and start and finish another one. Plus July miles challenge, 100km running and 200km biking...or if I run more then so be it, less miles biking. I am working on the C25K program and have not gotten into week 3 before so this time, is my time to do it. I will also find an outfit I want to fit and take some before pics.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I had high goals for June. I believe I wanted to lose 8.5 lbs for June, to get to 155 (I had just started) It looks like I'm only losing approx. 5 lbs, getting down to 159.
    So seeing how I'm averaging just over a pound a week, I want to keep it realistic. I'd like to get down to 154-155 by the end of the July. I don't think I will be able to keep up the double workouts everyday, so I think that will still be a bit of a stuggle.
    Ultimately my goal is to be in a bikini in the Keys by the end of September.

Besides my weight goal, I'd like to have a goal of incorporating more ways of exercise into my routine. I am interested in doing SUP! (stand up paddleboarding)

Oh.. and to finish Phase 2 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. Phase 1 has been kicking my butt, I'm nervous
  • LMiller81
    Options
    Great goals everyone! Keep it up!