Anyone workout to Physique 57 dvd's and wear a BMF?

Options
Lenny0714
Lenny0714 Posts: 6 Member
I got my BMF today and was super excited! I did read that it's not so great at picking up weight training,but the dvd's are more standing barre workout with lots of leg pulses,leg lifts,abs,pushups while holding on to the back of a chair, and about 8 mins of arms with weights. I love these workouts! I've never been stronger in my legs and core. I gonna try to wear the BMF on my left leg tomorrow for workout. It says on their FB page that figure a rough estimate for workout cals would be 400 for the hour and 200 for the 30 min dvd. The bmf said only 153 cals burned for the hour at moderate.

Just curious if anyone else does these workouts and if they have a BMF what's their experience. I really want to get the hang of this little doohicky :) I still can get it synced yet,lol. Im not tech-inclined!

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I have a BMF but I'm doing a different workout program (ChaLEAN Extreme). I've worn it on my left calf and my left arm during my workouts and it seems to be more accurate when I wear it on my arm. Unless it's circuit training, you won't really get a super high burn when lifting weights. I work my butt off and lift heavy and I only get a burn of 160 in the 35-40 minutes I'm working out.
  • Lenny0714
    Lenny0714 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok cool. I was thinking that from the few posts I read. I was thinking the calf would be good only because only the first 8 mins are weights with arms and then arms are stationary holding the back of chair for support for leg and butt portion which is about 25 mins. Then abs/back on floor about 20 mins. Most of the time my arms aren't moving,but pulsing up and down,leg lifts with a ball between your legs or in back of knee is crazy hard and I feel like jelly after,lol. Thanks for your reply :)