Starting a new challenge

Options
Fani2003
Fani2003 Posts: 195 Member
I am starting a new challenge...20 lbs down in 3 months, tracking measurements monthly and weight weekly. We will also have recipes and weekly "challenges" to help us meet our goals. The week 1 Challenge is making mini-goals. Let me know if you would like to join.

Replies

• sanaya2
    sanaya2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i would love to!

my new mini goal is to get to 165 by the 15th of September. I can DO this 10 pounds!!!

So this weeks mini goal by Saturday is to get to 173!!
    Sound realistic?

please forgive me if i dont respond i haven't been getting emails when people comment on the forums :
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I think my own challenge is going to be 100 miles run or walked in September. I also have a fitbit, so I'm going to try to do that in excess of the 10,000 steps that they set as a daily goal. It's probably going to be very challenging, but it's important.

What kind of mini-goals did you have in mind? I think for this week I will try to log food and exercise EVERY DAY. I don't like doing it. LOL
  • Smores18
    Smores18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I can't officially start just yet, waiting to confirm a miscarriage first, but once we confirm it I'm planning on really getting into gear! I want to lose 20lbs by mid-April when we will start trying to conceive again. I've been on many hormonal drugs and other infertility meds that caused me to gain 15lbs back, and I'm not thrilled! I have a few months where the only drug I will be on is birth control, for the first time in over 6 months. I'm planning on taking advantage of that and getting my life back on track!