Getting Ready for 1st July

Options
womblewoo
womblewoo Posts: 28 Member
Ok ladies and gents,

Is everybody ready? Hand weights - check, exercise mat - check, DVD - check. All ready to be shredded!

So for those shredding newbies the idea is that we all weigh ourselves and take photos and measurements before we start. Measurements are neck, boobs, under boobs, waist, tummy, hips, bum, top of arms, below elbows, thighs, above the knee, calves.

Remember it is more likely you will see inches lost than massive weight loss (unless you have a lot to lose and then it just drop off).

We team the 20 mins per day (it is recommended that if possible you take as few rest days as possible) with a healthy diet. For those who are using the MFP recommendations - eat the daily allowance + your exercise calories.

I have done the Shred before and the results are great - posting before and after pics is a must!

Be prepared for some sore thighs and bums up to Day 3 - walking is a chore - but battle through and the aches and pains go miraculously on Day 4.

So lets motivate each other by checking in every day and giving each other the support we need to complete the 30 days. You will be so pleased with the results!!

Replies

• WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 1 of Level 2 today. Haven't taken a break. Finished Level 1 yesterday and right into Level 2.

I'm here to motivate y'all.

GO. KILL.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    :laugh: I should start today.... going to start today! so day 1 of level 1.... here i go! lets see what jillian has x me !! :laugh: took the pics and measures... should i put the measures here??
  • franlaaar
    franlaaar Posts: 8
    Options
    i'm on day 4 and like above mentioned, the pain is lessening! my legs are still sore but walking it off definitely helps - don't die and sit down, then they WILL be sore! i feel great and can't wait for the next 26 days, shred it everyone! :)
  • kathrynangelabaird
    Options
    Think I gave up last time on about day 5 or 6 from being knackered going gym, shredding and cycling to work.

Going to make sure Shred is my top exercise this July :)

x
  • Sia_33
    Sia_33 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i started it today. looking forward to day2 tomorrow. do u do other workouts besides this?
  • schmittie01
    schmittie01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Dont get my copy in until july 2nd is that ok?
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Im ready. Going to Miami in July and I need all the help I can get!!! lol. Plus I didnt make my goal in June for 199. So Im starting in at 200 (1lb shy of 199).

HW: 218
    MFP SW: 212
    CW: 200
    GW for July: 195 ( I think that should be doable)

Will post measurements tomorrow :-). Good luck everyone!! :happy:
  • racward
    racward Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day one done! I am also doing some zumba and HIIT running along with 30ds. When I mix these in it stops the DVD feeling so monotonous. My aim is definately to get it done every day for 30 days...the results from the people who have achieved it before are amazing! I'm not sure when all of these extra inches snuck on but bring on watching them fall off!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. My DVD is at work.