I'm on fire!!

CharliesAngel1
CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
I'm constantly hot and sweating since I've began EM2WL. Is this normal?!

Replies

• rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    I'm constantly hot and sweating since I've began EM2WL. Is this normal?!

It was that way for me too!!! I used to be the one who was always freezing, but now I'm the one who turns down the thermostat!!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    I just posted about this same thing last week I think!! I like to think it's our metabolism working on overtime!!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Finally other people talking about this....I used to be so cold all of the time but since doing the reset and a while before b/c I was eating more I guess (Never thought of that before) but I now sweat so bad it's disgusting at times...Even just sitting at home and I can't turn the air down b/c then my 3yr old is freezing so I just sweat or stand with my head in the freezer at times...lol

I hate that others are going through this but at the same time I am happy to know I am NOT the only one!!! :)
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Haha...so glad you posted this today. I have been freezing my whole life. Literally. I even moved from Boston to Georgia to get away from the cold, and I was still cold all the time. 5 weeks ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and a bunch of vitamin deficiencies, so I have been taking some serious vitamin supplements. Almost exactly at the same time I started my reset. I assumed my new found "hotness" had to do with the vitamins...guess I was wrong! Or, it could be both and I am getting a double dose :smile:
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Whats kind of funny is I was never that person who's always cold but I would get sweaty when no one else would. Now I have noticed I don't seem to mind the heat as much.

Yesterday was run day but I decided maybe I would just walk since it was so hot. Then once I was out there I wish i had worn my running gear because while it was hot, I wasn't really bothered by it. I definitely feel like I can tolerate the weather better now!